Kissing is known to be a common and intimate practice all around the world. However, did you know that kissing comes with health benefits and concerns? Kissing not only creates an intimate connection between two people but also offers some benefits. This article helps you learn the health benefits of kissing and how you can…
Best Teeth Whitening Options in St. George Utah
Are you looking for teeth whitening options in St. George, Utah? If so, there are a few things you should know. First, there are a variety of ways to achieve brighter teeth, and each has its own set of pros and cons. Second, the cost of treatment can vary significantly depending on the method used. And third, it's important to find a reputable provider who can help you get the best results possible. With that said, let's take a closer look at some of the most popular teeth whitening options in St. George, Utah.
Teeth Whitening and Why It’s Important
Teeth whitening is an increasingly popular beauty procedure that helps create a brighter and more confident smile. Throughout the years, a white smile has become culturally associated with youth and health, which has caused a surge in the importance people place on teeth whitening. While discoloration can come from aging or consuming certain foods and drinks, teeth whitening allows individuals to combat this discoloration safely and effectively. It's proven to have great results despite being less expensive than some other cosmetic procedures. Nowadays, it's easier than ever to perform teeth whitening at home by using over-the-counter products, or visiting the dentist for professional results.
Different Teeth Whitening Options Available in St. George, Utah
- Teeth whitening is an increasingly popular choice to get a healthy and beautiful smile in St. George, Utah. There are a variety of options available that range from professional dentist treatments to over the counter products. Professional tooth whitening options include in-office services where your teeth can be successfully lightened up to ten shades lighter in one sitting with the help of a dental professional. This process generally takes 1-2 hours and has long lasting results. Other professional options are custom dental trays made by a dentist using professional strength bleaching solution that allows for at home whitening treatments that produce brighter smiles in 10-14 days. For those looking for a cost effective option, there are many over the counter whitening systems, gels, strips and gum available to help you achieve whiter teeth without visiting a dentist or spending too much money on treatments. Whether you choose a professional treatment or an affordable store bought product, choosing one tailored to your needs will ensure optimal results and make your smile shine brighter than ever!
St. George Dental Care Offers Teeth Whitening
- St. George Dental Care wants to help you have a brighter, whiter smile! Their teeth whitening service can make your enamel up to 10 shades whiter, leaving you looking and feeling great. Led by a team of experienced dentists and hygienists, St.George Dental Care offers this service in only 1-2 short appointments. After that, all you need is regular brushing and flossing for maintenance. Invest in your smile today with St. George Dental Care’s teeth whitening solution – compassionate care has never been easier!
- In Office Whitening with Opalescence Boost
- In office whitening with Opalescence Boost is one of the quickest and most efficient ways to get brighter teeth. It requires only one single in-office appointment, utilizing an advanced whitening gel designed to quickly penetrate your enamel, without harmful UV light exposure or bulky trays that can be uncomfortable. This procedure is done over a 2-hour appointment and the blue light is used. We also send the patient home with bleach to do at home to improve results. After just a one treatment using Opalescence Boost, you should begin to see results almost immediately and you will have Hollywood movie star worthy pearly whites in no time! With careful oral hygiene after the procedure, your beautiful new smile will last for as long as possible. So why wait? Get out of the shadows and shine bright with confidence – schedule an in-office whitening with Opalescence Boost today!
- In office Whitening with KoR Whitening
- Bright and white teeth can help you create a great impression. If achieving a brighter, more confident smile is on your to-do list, in office whitening with KoR Whitening may be the perfect solution. Instead of at-home treatments, which are limited and take days or even weeks for full effect, in office whitening with KoR Whitening saves time and gets lasting results. It’s minimal discomfort coupled with maximum efficiency makes it an optimal choice for people looking for results fast; this innovative whitening system creates bright and beautiful smiles in a single appointment!
- Optimum whitening results are achieved only when these whitening gels are: fully potent; chemically influenced to produce a high percentage of free radicals (instead of simply oxygen and water); and are allowed extended time for these factors to diffuse thoroughly into the microstructure of teeth. Clinical Research Associates (CRA) as well as other researchers have found that whitening gel in conventional whitening trays is only strongly active for 25-35 minutes. This is due to rapid contamination of the whitening gel by saliva.
- Both saliva and sulcular fluid contain an abundance of the anti-oxidant enzyme peroxidase. When filling a set of upper and lower whitening trays with whitening gel, approximately 6.5mg of peroxide is placed in the trays. Saliva is capable of destroying a full 29mg of peroxide per minute! It takes very little contamination of the whitening gel in the trays by saliva to destroy whitening gel on contact. KöR whitening KöR-Seal™ trays are specifically designed to seal both saliva and sulcular fluid out of the whitening trays. These trays, in combination with KöR whitening gels provide 6 to 10 hours of whitening activity compared to the typical 25-35 minutes of other systems. The result is a thorough cleansing of debris from between enamel prisms (interprismatic spaces), and within enamel prisms (intraprismatic spaces and intracrystalline spaces), rejuvenating the enamel back to its youthful ability to whiten quickly and thoroughly — delivering truly amazing whiteness.
A Few Things You Should Know About KöR Whitening
- How does your unique continuous refrigeration process help?
- KöR is the first in the world to refrigerate an entire line of teeth whitening gels from the instant of manufacture until received by the dental practice. Whitening gels are very unstable chemicals — they’re supposed to be. That is why these gels are able to quickly liberate oxygen, oxygen ions and radicals when placed in the mouth. However there is a downside to this chemical instability. At room temperature and above, whitening gels will immediately start to degenerate upon manufacture. At room temperature, this degradation is a slow, constant process; however exposure to a higher heat in warehouse storage or during slow freight truck shipping from factory to whitening product company will degrade the gels much more quickly. Constant refrigeration virtually stops this degradation. For the first time EVER, you will receive a full line of refrigerated whitening gels at virtually 100% of the effectiveness as the day they were manufactured.
- How does the KöR Whitening System combat the sensitivity issue?
- KöR Desensitizer helps desensitize and prevent sensitivity issues immediately, before they arise. Our desensitizing method includes desensitizers that plug the orifices of dentinal tubules during whitening to “prevent” sensitivity, rather than simply attempting to treat the symptoms. The “Hydrodynamic Mechanism” theory of tooth sensitivity states that movement of the fluid within dentinal tubules is responsible for mechanically activating the nerves at the periphery of the pulp, causing a painful reaction. When the natural smear plugs are lost from the orifices of dentinal tubules, fluid within the tubules can move thirty-two times more freely, causing dentinal hypersensitivity. The oxygenation process during whitening not only deeply cleanses the tooth, but also actively displaces the plugs in dentinal tubules, leaving the tubular fluid susceptible to flow. The whitening chemicals create an osmotic gradient in fluid flow within the dentinal tubules outward from the pulp. The result is typical whitening sensitivity, which can sometimes be very acute. Potassium nitrate, often recommended for treatment of sensitivity, does not plug tubules. In some patients it partially reduces the ability of the pulpal nerves to fire. This affect does not eliminate the pulpal inflammation, and only partially masks the symptoms. Some claim ACP will block dentinal tubules, however ACP has been primarily developed and studied in relation to repairing highly inorganic enamel, not the more organic dentin. Even if ACP were to cause mineral formation within dentin, which is much more organic in nature than enamel, it would do so by slowly “growing” tooth structure instead of actively and rapidly “plugging” tubules. KöR desensitizers instantly plug and re-plug the orifices of the dentinal tubules to “prevent” pulpal inflammation and sensitivity rather than simply treat the symptoms. The first desensitizer, applied at chairside, plugs tubules. The second desensitizer, applied by the patient daily at home, also instantly plugs tubules..
- How is it possible to get consistent whitening results every time?
- With our revolutionary KöR-Seal™ Trays, and specially formulated KöR Whitening gels, we are able to achieve 6+ hours of active whitening instead of the common 25-35 minutes. This will condition every patient’s teeth so that they become permeable to bleaching factors (whitening byproducts of peroxide). The more conditioned and permeable teeth are to bleaching factors, the better they whiten. We have several years of research behind us, and the developer, Dr. Rod Kurthy, has personally seen the system through development and clinical testing every step of the way. When followed appropriately, KöR Whitening training material and videos ensures “get it right” accuracy. Add to all of this our unique refrigeration process, not to mention the thousands of dental professionals who are singing the praises of KöR’s reliability, our satisfaction guarantee, and you have every confidence that you’ll get it right all the time.
- What makes the KöR Whitening System permanent?
- Unlike other whitening methods the KöR System is able to fully rejuvenate and restore teeth to their youthful ability to absorb bleaching factors. This is achieved by allowing pigments and stain molecules to be fully flooded by bleaching factors, thus thoroughly breaking down large stain molecules to ultra-small colorless and white particles. The resultant conditioning and permeability of the teeth to bleaching factors facilitates easy, effective periodic at-home maintenance by patients, keeping the level of whiteness absolutely permanent, while still allowing patients to consume coffee, tea, red wine, etc.
How to Maintain White Teeth after Getting Them Professionally Done
- Having a beautiful white smile is something that many of us can happily appreciate. The great news is, achieving your dream smile doesn’t have to be hard or expensive with professional whitening services at the dentist’s office. But maintaining those pearly whites is still going to require some effort on your part. To keep your teeth sparkling after a treatment, here are some tips you should follow: brush twice daily, floss once a day, avoid sugary foods and drinks, use a straw when drinking beverages that could stain teeth, and quit smoking if you can. These steps will go a long way in helping you show off that perfect smile for years to come.
Contact St. George Dental Care to Book Your Teeth WhiteningDo you want to have a brighter, whiter smile? With the professional teeth whitening services of St. George Dental Care, you can make that happen! Whether it’s for a special occasion or simply to boost your self-confidence, this expert dental care clinic can provide the results you want. With many years of experience and an unparalleled level of service and professionalism, St. George Dental Care is your go-to source for taking back control of your smile. Contact them today to book your appointment and see why many people trust their smiles to this excellent clinic!
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Partial Denture for One Missing Tooth in St George, UT