Kissing is known to be a common and intimate practice all around the world. However, did you know that kissing comes with health benefits and concerns? Kissing not only creates an intimate connection between two people but also offers some benefits. This article helps you learn the health benefits of kissing and how you can…
Am I a Candidate for All-on-4?
- If you’re missing multiple teeth, it may be important to consider the All-on-4 dental implant procedure. However, in order to consider the procedure, you will have to be a good candidate. Want to know what makes you a candidate for the All-on-4 dental implant procedure? Read on to find out. This article can help you understand whether or not you’re a candidate for the All-on-4 dental implant procedure. If you’re considering dental implants to replace your missing teeth, you may want to read more about All-on-4.
Am I a candidate for the all-on-4 dental implant procedure?
- The All-on-4 procedure only works in certain situations, for certain people. Ultimately, it is best to consult with a dentist or oral surgeon about whether or not this procedure will work because each person is different. So, want to know if you can have the All-on-4 procedure? Find out more below.
Need a full arch replacement?
- The All-on-4 dental implant procedure is ideal for someone who needs a full set of teeth replaced within their mouth – either the top row or the bottom. Full arch replacement can be done through the All-on-4 procedure so long as a patient has all of the following.
Good oral health
- One of the most important things that makes a person a candidate for the All-on-4 dental implant is whether or not they are in good oral health. Having good oral health will ensure that there are enough healthy tissues and healthy bone within the mouth to support the dental implants. Good oral health means healthy teeth, healthy gums and enough bone structure to support the All-on-4 implants. Aside from oral health, it is also necessary that the person is in good overall health. Because dental implant placement is pretty invasive, the entire body must take part in the healing process. Bad health can put a person at risk while the wound heals. Infections are more likely to spread and cause complications.
- Are you a non-smoker? If so, then you might be a great candidate for the All-on-4 procedure. Smoking can put a person at extreme risk, especially when invasive surgery like dental implant placement is involved. A person that doesn’t smoke has a better chance of being a candidate for the All-on-4 procedure than someone who does.
- Certain medications that a person takes such as antidepressants or osteoporosis healing medications can cause complications with the healing process of implant surgery like All-on-4. If a person has been on these medications or needs to be, they may not be able to handle a procedure that is as in-depth as this.
Contact us today
- The All-on-4 implant dental procedure can be a beneficial option for someone who is in need of tooth replacement. However, not everyone is a candidate. Ultimately, it is best to consult with an oral surgeon or dentist to see if you are a candidate. If you have questions or want to be evaluated for the All-on-4 procedure then reach out to our office, we are here to help you! Give us a call or stop by our office today.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.
Maintaining good oral health is essential for overall health and wellness. Tooth decay is a common problem and can lead to severe complications such as infections, abscesses, and even tooth loss. It is essential to take preventive measures to protect your teeth from decay. In this blog post, we will explore the different stages of…
Going to the dentist is an essential part of maintaining good health, but it can also be a stressful experience for many people. Sometimes, dental appointments can lead to post-cleaning symptoms like nausea, sore jaw, and sore lip. And in some cases, patients may experience flu-like symptoms, which can be scary and confusing. In this…
A bright, healthy, and straight smile is a sign of good health and can significantly boost your confidence. However, not everyone is blessed with a perfect smile. That's why dental treatments such as braces, veneers, and teeth whitening have become increasingly popular. But do you know about tooth shaving? It is a dental procedure that…